Sunday, January 22, 2006

Adventures in Black and White Developing


Zorki 6
Industar-50 50mm f/3.5
TMAX 100 in D-76


Zorki 6
Industar-50 50mm f/3.5
TMAX 100 in D-76


Zorki 6
Industar-50 50mm f/3.5
TMAX 100 in D-76


Zorki 6
Industar-50 50mm f/3.5
TMAX 100 in D-76


Fujica 35-SE
Fujica 45mm f/1.9
TMAX 100 in D-76




As you can see, I've actually been taking some pictures lately. The roll from the Zorki finally got finished and developed, and I even did it myself, but only after shooting a test roll with the Fujica to see if I could actually do it without ruining everything. Obviously, I managed, as there's shots from both cameras here, but it's also obvious that the lens on the Zorki is somewhat...interesting...in its effect.

There's a Jupiter 8 and an Industar 61 on the way from Vancouver thanks to the senseless generousity of RFF member AlexC.

Now the big problem I face is this:

Do I give an honest shot to winning this Leica CL, or do I stick it out and let the Bessa R2 and Leica M2 fight to the death over who gets to have me?


Leica CL (Circa $400 used)



Cosina Voigtlander Bessa R2 (Circa $600 new)



Leica M2. (Circa $600 used)


Decisions, decisions...either way, I'll be using my I61 and J8 on whichever camera I get for the first little while. I can't even afford Cosina Voigtlander glass after a body like that. Sigh!

So there's some rolls coming from the Canon TX, the Nikkormat FTn, and the Yashica-mat LM, in the future. (The Yashica after I figure out how to load 120 onto my reels.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home