Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Almost-Leica Slacker

(Leicaslacker being a term borrowed from Kyle Cassidy of the PLUG. (Philidelphia Leica Users Group)

I've got a CL in the mail, and a 40/2 Summicron-C that will likely get here before the camera does. Great. I'll have a pristine lens with no caps, and no camera to mount it on. Maybe I'll follow Kyle's reccomendation and buy a bottle of Ephadrine just for the cap to use on the rear. I hate Canada Post.

I've also got a non-functional Minolta Hi-Matic 7s. I'm going to fix it, and I'm going to love it to pieces.

I'm also working on picking up a Kodak Retina IIc, either a user or a looker that works, I haven't decided yet. Cheap vs. pretty...hmm. Tough call.

I'm also pretty much the worst at posting photos here. I need to haul myself off my angsty teenage ass and develop some film. But I guess that means I have to finish some rolls.

With this many cameras, it's harder than you'd think.

Working on it.

Agfa Karat IV - 15/36
Canon TX - 34/36
Nikkormat FTn - 19/36
Zorki 6 - approx. 11/36
Kiev 4 - 14/36
Fujica 35-SE - 3/36
Zeiss Ikon Ikonta 521 - 12/24
Yashicamat LM - 2/12

I'll get there yet. Just you wait and see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich Silfver said...

I enjoy reading your blog by the way. :)

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home